Add an App Volumes administrator group who can log in to the App Volumes Manager and manage the users and groups.
You can create multiple administrator groups for a single Active Directory domain.
You cannot configure a single user as an administrator, you can only add a group as an administrator.
Ensure that you have already added the group to the Active Directory database.
- From the App Volumes Manager console, click .
- Select a domain from the drop-down list; select All to search in all domains or select a specific domain.
- Search Groups; you can filter the search query by Contains, Begins, Ends, or Equals.
- (Optional) Check the Search all domains in the Active Directory forest checkbox if you want to search in all domains.
- Click Search.
- Select the Active Directory group from the drop-down list and click Assign.
All users within the group are granted administrator privileges.