After you create and provision an AppStack, you can assign the AppStack to a computer.
- From the App Volumes Manager, go to .
The Managed Computers page with a list of computers is displayed.
- Select the computer for which you want to assign the AppStack.
Ensure that the status of the computer is set to Enabled.
- Click Assign AppStack.
- Select an available AppStack from the list.
- (Optional) : Select the Detach on shutdown if you want the assigned AppStack to be detached when the user logs off from the assigned computer.
- Select one of the following methods of assignment:
Attach AppStack on next login or reboot
The AppStack is attached when the user logs in or reboots the machine.
Attach AppStack immediately
The volume is attached instantly to all computers on which the selected users are logged in. If you are assigning the AppStack to a group or organizational unit, all users or computers in that group get the attachments immediately.
After the AppStack is assigned to the selected entity, the entity becomes known to the App Volumes Manager.
What to do next
Go to AppStack assignments and manage them.to view the complete list of