VMware App Volumes 2.14.2 | 06 SEP 2018
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
The release notes for VMware App Volumes 2.14.2 includes important updates and bug fixes.
- When multiple domains (two-way trust) are configured with LDAP Base, duplicate user entries are listed.
- Unable to disable and enable McAfee Anti-Virus Scan when an AppStack is assigned.
- Under certain circumstances, the message The system needs to be rebooted. Please reboot or contact your system administrator is displayed after an initial user login.
- PDFs cannot be signed with smart card-based certificate using Adobe Acrobat DC.
- ODBC lock request timeout errors resulting in server error.
- Cannot delete AppStacks from App Volumes Manager after all AppStacks and related files have been removed from the datastore.
- Replicated AppStacks are missing when VMs are deleted.
- Extended log in time when App Volumes agent is installed on a non-domain joined VM and the message Virtualization Disabled error 500 is displayed.
- Server error is displayed when configuring machine managers and then navigating to the “Storage” tab.
App Volumes documentation is available in English.