VMware App Volumes 2.14.3 SP1 ESB | 07 MAR 2019
Check for additions and updates to these release notes.
What's in the Release Notes
These release notes cover the following topics:
The VMware App Volumes 2.14.3 release includes important updates and bug fixes.
- When certificates are misconfigured, the message The system needs to be rebooted. Please reboot or contact your system administrator. is displayed.
- VM takes a long time to boot or log in when the App Volumes agent is installed on a non-domain joined VM.
- When moving from Storage tab from Machine Manager tab, App Volumes Manager throws Unable to save certificate of EndPoint ODBC error.
- Unable to launch BAT file from Windows explorer and instead presented with a security dialog.
- Cannot enable or disable McAfee anti-virus software when an AppStack is attached.
- Undefined method 'upn' exception when record of a user who is online is deleted.
- On App Volumes Manager, 2 to 5 wrong password attempts results in lockout even if the account lockout policy is configured for 10 attempts.
- When groups are added under Administrator Role links do not work as expected in App Volumes Manager.
- App Volumes Manager (Directory -> Users) user page resolves user assignment information if the assignment has been made through a group.
App Volumes Manager cannot be started if it is installed using SQL Server with TLS 1.2 enabled.
App Volumes documentation is available in English.