After you create and provision an AppStack, you can assign the AppStack to a user.
You can have an AppStack assigned to a user and computer at the same time. See Assign an AppStack to a Computer.
- From the App Volumes Manager, go to .
The Managed Users page with a list of users is displayed.
- Select the AppStack you want to assign.
- Click Assign..
- Search the Active Directory for the user to whom you want to attach the AppStack.
- (Optional) Check the Search all domains in the Active Directory Forest to search all domains.
- Select the user or users and click Assign.
You can assign an AppStack to multiple users at the same time.
- Select one of the following methods of assignment:
Attach AppStack on next login or reboot
The AppStack is attached when the user logs in or reboots the machine.
Attach AppStack immediately
The volume is attached instantly to all computers on which the selected users are logged in. If you are assigning the AppStack to a group or organizational unit, all users or computers in that group get the attachments immediately.
After the AppStack is assigned to the selected entity, the entity becomes known to the App Volumes Manager.
The list of users that AppStacks are attached to is displayed on the Managed Users page under .
What to do next
Go to AppStack assignments and manage them.to view the complete list of
To assign another AppStack to the same user or users, go to , select the user from the list of Managed Users, and assign the AppStack.