You can disable SSL in App Volumes agent after you have installed the agent.
Verify that you have enabled HTTP connection in App Volumes Manager. For information about how to enable the HTTP connection, see the Enable an HTTP Connection in App Volumes Manager During Installation in the VMware App Volumes Administration Guide for App Volumes 2.x.
- Log in as administrator on the machine where the App Volumes agent is installed.
- Click the Start menu in Windows and enter regedit to open the Registry editor.
- In the Registry Editor, go to HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\svservice\Parameters.
- Set the SSL key in the HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\svservice\Parameters path to 0.
- Restart the App Volumes service.
SSL is disabled in the App Volumes agent and all agent communication with the App Volumes Manager occurs over HTTP.