You can disable SSL certificate validation after you have installed the agent.
- Log in as administrator on the machine where the App Volumes agent is installed.
- Click the Start menu in Windows and enter regedit to open the Registry editor.
- In the Registry Editor, go to HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\svservice\Parameters.
- Locate and set the EnforceSSlCertificateValidation key to 0.
The SSL certificate is no longer validated.
- Restart the App Volumes service.
SSL certificate validation is disabled in App Volumes agent.