After a new AppStack is attached to the provisioning machine, you must install the applications in the AppStack to complete the provisioning process.
- Verify that the App Volumes agent is installed on the provisioning machine and is configured to connect to the App Volumes Manager.
- If the application you are about to install uses insecure ciphers, and if you have disabled weak ciphers in SSL and TLS while installing the App Volumes agent, the application might not function properly. If your application installs and uses its own SSL and TLS libraries, disabling weak ciphers does not impact the functioning of the application.
See Install App Volumes Agent in the App Volumes Installation Guide.
- Log in to the provisioning computer.
Note: Ensure that you are now in the provisioning mode.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the applications in the attached AppStack.
Note: Do not click OK until you have installed all your applications. If you click OK before installation is completed for the first application, the AppStack is created, but it is empty.
- After installing the applications successfully, click OK to return to the App Volumes Manager.
- Restart the provisioning machine and log in to it.
What to do next
Note: If you are installing Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or .NET Framework 3.5 on a Windows 10 machine, ensure that the application is enabled in the base and not in the AppStack. See the instructions on https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/dotnet-35-windows-10 to enable the .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 10.