You can deactivate SSL in App Volumes agent after you have installed the agent.
Verify that you have enabled HTTP connection in App Volumes Manager. See Enable an HTTP Connection in App Volumes Manager During Installation.
- Log in as administrator on the machine where the App Volumes agent is installed.
- To open Registry Editor, click the Start menu in Windows and enter regedit.
- In the Registry Editor, go to HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\svservice\Parameters.
- Set the SSL key in the HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\svservice\Parameters path to 0.
- Restart the App Volumes service.
SSL is deactivated in the App Volumes agent and all agent communication with the App Volumes Manager occurs over HTTP.