You can delete a package if you no longer need a package or if the package is not being used.
When you delete a package, the assignments to the package of type
Package are also deleted.
In a synchronization scenario, if you are deleting a package on the source instance then the package is deleted from the target instance as well. If you want the package to remain at the target instance, you must remove the relationship between the source and target. When the relationship is removed, the instance's package must be managed from the target instance.
Note: As the synchronization relationship cannot be removed only for a specific package, all other packages on the target are also affected.
- Ensure that the package you want to delete is not in use.
- If you choose to remove the synchronization relationship between this instance and a target instance, see Remove an App Volumes Instance.
- From App Volumes Manager, click .
- Click the Package you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- On the Confirm Delete window, click Delete.
The Package is no longer listed in App Volumes Manager.