If you no longer need a package or if the package is not in use, you can delete the package using the Delete functionality.
When you delete a package, the assignments to the package of type
Package are also deleted.
- Ensure that the package you want to delete is not in use.
- If you choose to remove the synchronization relationship between this instance and a target instance, see Remove an App Volumes Instance.
- From App Volumes Manager, click .
- Click the Package you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- On the Confirm Delete window, click Delete.
The Package is no longer listed in App Volumes Manager.