After adding a Package to an Application, you must select a packaging machine and build the package to finish the packaging process.
- Ensure that the status of the Package you want to build is
- Ensure that the packaging machine meets the criteria as mentioned in Preparing a Packaging Virtual Machine.
- From the App Volumes Manager, click .
- Click the Package with an
- Click Package.
- On the Packages page, search for the computer on which you want to perform the packaging process.
A list of computers is displayed.
- Select the computer you want to use as the packaging machine and click Package.
- Build the Package on the packaging machine.
- Log in to the packaging or capture machine.
- Locate the installer for the program you want to capture in the Package.
- Install and configure the program.
If necessary, reboot the machine.
- Click Finalize.
The agent machine reboots.
- After the packaging machine restarts, click OK on the Packaging is Succesful dialog box.
The capture process is now complete.
- In App Volumes Manager, click and review the Package information to ensure that the packaging is successful.
Package status must be