After you create and provision an AppStack, you can assign the AppStack to a computer.
Note: Real-time attachment of computer-assigned AppStacks works if the user who is logged in does not have any user or group attachments. (Writable or application)
- From the App Volumes Manager, go to .
The Managed Computers page with a list of computers is displayed.
- Select the computer for which you want to assign the AppStack.
Ensure that the status of the computer is set to Enabled.
- Click Assign AppStack.
- Select an available AppStack from the list.
- (Optional) Select the Detach on shutdown if you want the assigned AppStack to be detached when the user logs off from the assigned computer.
- Select one of the following methods of assignment:
Option Description Attach AppStack on next login or reboot The AppStack is attached when the computer is started. Attach AppStack immediately The volume is attached instantly to all computers on which the selected users are logged in. If you are assigning the AppStack to a group or organizational unit, all users or computers in that group get the attachments immediately.After the AppStack is assigned to the selected entity, the entity becomes known to the App Volumes Manager.
What to do next
View the complete list of AppStack assignments and manage them.Working with Assignments