The Vulnerabilities tab is divided into three main sections. Top section contains the filters based on the severity of the vulnerability and the number of vulnerabilities across all assets. Middle section displays the distribution of vulnerable assets based on the applied filter. The bottom section categorizes the vulnerable asset. The list of vulnerabilities is displayed based on the filter applied at the top section.
- In the left navigation pane, click the AppDefense icon.
- On the AppDefense plug-in dashboard, click the Vulnerability tab.
|1 - Filters||Top section contains the filters based on severity of the vulnerability such as critical, important, moderate, low. To view all vulnerabilities irrespective of severity, click All.|
|2 - Quick Summary View||Middle section displays distribution of vulnerable assets based on the filter applied at the top section.|
|3 - Tabs at the bottom||The tabs at the bottom separate the vulnerabilities based on the assets. The distribution of vulnerable assets is based on the filter applied at the top section.
Expand the row in section 3, and view the details.
- To view more details about risk score and Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), click the Risk Score number.
- To view details of CVE on the external National Vulnerability Database (https://nvd.nist.gov/) website, click the National Vulnerability Database link.
- For VMware products, click the VMware Security Advisory link and view the external VMware website with more details on that vulnerability.
- Click the name of the affected VM, and go to the
- Click the name of the affected host, and go to the tab.