You can remove the earlier deployed AppDefense Appliance virtual machine (VM) from the vCenter Server.
AppDefense Appliance VM is deployed.
- Log in to the AppDefense Appliance VA GUI at https://<appliance ip address> using the admin credentials or using the vSphere user credentials.
- Go to the tab.
- In the SSO lookup configuration section, click Edit.
- In the vCenter Server details section, click Unregister.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- To unregister, click OK.
- Log in to the vSphere Client.
- Power off the AppDefense Appliance VM.
- To permanently delete the AppDefense Appliance VM from the datastore, right-click the Appliance VM.
- Select Delete from Disk, and click OK. For details, refer to vSphere documentation.
The AppDefense Appliance VM is permanently deleted.