You can delete the integrity alerts after you have viewed and verified the alert. The deleted alerts are not synchronized across the AppDefense plug-in dashboard and AppDefense Manager or AppDefense Service (SaaS).
You have OS integrity alerts generated in the AppDefense plug-in for vCenter Server.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- In the left navigation pane, click AppDefense, and then go to the OS Integrity Alerts tab.
- Alternatively, you can go VMs and Templates, and select the required virtual machine. Go to tab.
- Select the alerts that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click Yes.
The integrity alerts are deleted only from the AppDefense dashboard and from the VM > Monitor page.
- Summary page.
- Issues and Alarms > All Issues page.
- Issues and Alarms > Triggered Issues page.