Only Administrator can assign role to a user within an organization. Based on user role, permissions are changed. By default, when administrator invites a user, a user is assigned with the Analyst role. You, as an administrator can change the role of any user within your organization.
- You have invited user to your organization.
- You have administrative privileges.
- Log in to the AppDefense Manager, and at the bottom of the left navigation pane, click the settings () icon.
- Click Settings, and then go to the Users tab.
- Select the required user or users from the list.
- Click Actions, and then click the required role from the list. For example, Assign Admin Role or Assign Analyst Role.
For changes to apply, log in to the AppDefense Manager again. The selected role is assigned to the user.