To communicate with other servers securely, the Automation Orchestrator server must be able to verify their identity. For this purpose, you might need to import the TLS certificate of the remote entity to the Automation Orchestrator trust store. To trust a certificate, you can import it to the trust store either by establishing a connection to a specific URL, or directly as a PEM-encoded file.
- Log in to Control Center as root.
- Go to the Certificates page.
- Select Trusted Certificates and click Import.
- To import the certificate from a file, select Import from a PEM-encoded file.
- Browse to the certificate file and click Import.
- To import the certificate from a URL address, select Import from URL.
- Enter the URL address where your certificate is stored and click Import.
You have successfully imported a remote server certificate to the Automation Orchestrator trust store.