You can run a workflow from the Automation Orchestrator Client to run SSH commands on a remote SSH server.
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run SSH workflows.
- Log in to the Automation Orchestrator Client.
- Navigate to and enter the ssh tag in the workflow search box.
- Locate the Run SSH command workflow and click Run.
- On the Host selection tab, enter an SSH host name or IP address.
- On the Command tab, enter an SSH command to run.
Note: The default SSH command is uptime. It shows how long the server has been active and the user load for that period.
- On the Encoding tab, specify the encoding method.
Leave this field empty to use the default system encoding.
- On the Authentication tab, enter a user name.
- (Optional) Select the check box to use password authentication.
Note: The default option is to use key file authentication.
- Enter a password if the authentication method requires a password. Otherwise, enter the path to the private key and enter the passphrase for the private key.
- Click Run.