Reorganize your Automation Orchestrator content by moving the content into another folder.
You cannot move actions between action modules, or move any objects to a root folder. The root folder includes the main object folders and subfolders, but cannot be used to store objects.
- Log in to the Automation Orchestrator Client.
- From the left navigation pane, select an object page, such as Workflows.
- From the top-right, select the tree view icon ().
- Expand the tree view, and select the object or folder you want to move.
- Drag the object or folder to its new parent folder.
Note: You can also move objects into new folders directly from the object editor. On the Summary tab, click Select Folder, and select the new parent folder for the object. Another move option is to select objects from the table on the folder page. This option is useful for performing batch move operations that include multiple Automation Orchestrator objects.