The example Automation Assembler project enables the users who can provision, and configures how much provisioning is possible.
Projects define the user and provisioning settings.
- Users and their role level of permission
- Priority for deployments as they are being provisioned to a cloud zone
- Maximum number of deployment instances per cloud zone
- Go to .
- Click New Project, and enter the name WordPress.
- Click Users, and click Add Users.
- Add email addresses and roles for the users.
To successfully add a user, a VMware Cloud Services administrator must have enabled access to Automation Assembler for the user.
Remember that addresses shown here are only examples.
- email@example.com, Member
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Member
- email@example.com, Administrator
- Click Provisioning, and click Add Cloud Zone.
- Add the cloud zones that the users can deploy to.
Project Cloud Zone Setting Sample Value
- Click Create.
- Go to , and open a zone that you created earlier.
- Click Projects, and verify that WordPress is a project that is allowed to provision to the zone.
- Check the other zones that you created.
What to do next
Create a basic cloud template.