After you purchase VMware Aria Universal Suite, you will receive an invitation email to activateVMware Aria Operations for Integrations, VMware Aria Automation, or VMware Aria Operations for Logs services. Similarly, after you purchase VMware Aria Operations for Networks, you will receive an invitation email to activate VMware Aria Operations for Networks services.
- Click the link in your invitation email.
- Sign up for VMware Cloud.
- If you have a VMware ID, follow the steps to sign up to VMware Cloud with your VMware ID credentials.
- If you do not have a VMware ID, follow the steps to create your My VMware account, and sign up to VMware Cloud.
- Redeem your invitation and activate one of the cloud services into your organization.
- Log in to VMware Aria Suite Lifecycle, and then configure your My VMware account to connect to VMware Aria Hub Subscription. For information about connecting VMware Aria Suite Lifecycle to VMware Aria Hub Subscription, go to Adding endpoints if you are a VMware Aria Universal Suite user.
If you have already onboarded to VMware Aria Universal Suite or VMware Aria Operations for Networks subscription by redeeming the invite links shared by the VMware sales team, then VMware Aria Hub Subscription will be available for use. Also, if you have access to the VMware Cloud service portal, then you can request access to VMware Aria Hub Subscription, which is available as a complimentary service.