Field table widgets provide quick access to one or more saved fields from the dashboard.
Verify that you are logged in to the VMware Aria Operations for Logs web user interface as a user associated with the User role, or a role that has the relevant permissions. For more information, see Create and Modify Roles in Administering VMware Aria Operations for Logs. The URL format of the web user interface is https://operations_for_logs-host, where operations_for_logs-host is the IP address or host name of the VMware Aria Operations for Logs virtual appliance.
- In the Explore Logs page, run the query that you want to add to the field table widget.
- Click the Add current query to dashboard icon .
- (Optional) In the Name text box, modify the widget name.
- From the Dashboard drop-down menu, select the dashboard to which you want to add the field table.
- From the Widget Type drop-down menu, select Field Table.
- Select the fields you want to include in the field table.
- Under Notes, enter additional information for the widget.
- Click Add.