Verify that you are logged into the VMware Aria Operations for Logs web user interface as a Super Admin user, or a user associated with a role that has the relevant permissions. For more information, see Create and Modify Roles in Administering VMware Aria Operations for Logs. The URL format of the web user interface is https://operations_for_logs-host, where operations_for_logs-host is the IP address or host name of the VMware Aria Operations for Logs virtual appliance.
- Expand the main menu and click Content Packs.
- Click Community Supported under Content Pack Marketplace on the left.
- In the Log Insight Community supported content packs page, click the link to view the community content packs in the VMware Sample Exchange.
- In the VMware Sample Exchange, click the content pack you want to install.
- Click Download and save the Content Pack (VLCP) file.
What to do next
You can check for community supported content pack updates in the VMware Sample Exchange and install the latest version by following the steps in this task. Once you import the content pack, the installed version overrides the existing version.