You can create a duplicate of an imported or extracted field.
Verify that you are logged in to the VMware Aria Operations for Logs (SaaS) web user interface as an administrator.
- Click the two arrows icon in the upper-left corner of the screen to expand the main menu.
- Go to the Explore Logs page.
- In the upper-right corner of the Fields section, click Fields Library.
- Locate the field you want to clone. You can search by field name or filter fields by their source.
- In the field card, click the Clone field icon.
Note: You cannot clone indexed fields.The Clone Field window appears and displays the field's values and the name of the field you cloned with the word Copy appended.
- Provide or modify the values as required.
- Click Save.