To get the map view of your SD-WAN deployment, you must add a Google Maps API key in VMware Aria Operations for Networks.
Ensure the following:
- You are a member of Google Cloud Platform and billing is enabled in your account.
- You have the Google map API access key for the following API:
- Geocoding API
To get the API key, see Get an API key procedure in Google Maps Platform documentation.
- You have restricted the API key to prevent any misuse. To know more, see Restrict the API key in Google Maps Platform documentation.
- On the Settings page, click System Configuration.
- In the Google Maps API Key, enter the API key and click Save.