This section consists of few examples for the supported NAT flow in VMware Aria Operations for Networks.
In this topology, E2, E3, LDRs, VMs (VM1, VM2, VM3, VM4) are part of the NAT domain E1. Anything above E1 such as uplink of E1 is part of the default NAT domain. This topology consists of the following:
The flow from VM1 to VM2 and VM2 to VM1 is reported in VMware Aria Operations for Networks. Similarly the flow from VM3 to VM4 and VM4 to VM3 is reported.
- VM1 and VM2 are part of the E2 domain.
- VM3 and VM4 are part of the E2 domain.
- The E2 NAT domain and the E3 NAT domain are child domains of the E1 NAT domain.
- E1 is the single child of the default NAT domain.
- VM5 and VM6 are part of the E1 NAT domain.
- Flow from VM5 to VM6
- Flow from (VM1, VM2) to (VM3, VM4).