In an alerts group, you can deactivate an alert by a single click.
To deactivate an alert:
- From the left menu, click .
- From the Group By drop-down, select Definition, and click on the name of the Alert Definition Group.
- From the data grid, click You can deactivate the alerts by two methods:
- Deactivate Alert in All Policies: Deactivates the alert for all the objects for all the policies.
- Deactivate Alert in Selected Policies: Deactivates the alert for the objects having the selected policy.