After a user is onboarded to the VMware Cloud Services, an account is created for that user. The user can log in to the account and generate an API token that can be configured as part of VMware Cloud on Dell EMC.
- To discover and manage SDDCs, include Administrator (Delete Restricted) or Administrator from VMware Cloud on Dell EMC service roles.
- For NSX monitoring, include NSX Cloud Admin or NSX Cloud Auditor roles from VMware Cloud on Dell EMC service roles.
- Log in to the VMware Cloud Services, select your user profile in the top-right corner, and click My Account.
- In the My Account page, click API Tokens, and then click Generate Token.
- Select the required organization roles and the service roles. Depending on your requirement, you can specifically select either the organization roles or the service roles.
- Click Generate.
- Copy or save the generated token.