Review the following list of feature limitations of VMware Cloud on Dell EMC integration.
- Cost drivers to calculate cost for the operating system license and additional cost per entity types are not supported.
- Credential less service discovery is not supported for VMware Cloud on Dell EMC.
- The end-user on the vCenter Server on VMware Cloud on Dell EMC has limited privileges. In-guest memory collection using VMware Tools is not supported with virtual machines. Active and consumed memory utilization continue to work in this case.
- The vCenter Server on VMware Cloud on Dell EMC does not support the VMware Aria Operations plugin.
- You cannot log in to VMware Aria Operations using the credentials of the vCenter Server on VMware Cloud on Dell EMC.
- Workload optimization including pDRS and host-based business intent does not work because of the cluster configurations of VMware managers.
- Workload optimization is not aware of resource pools and places the virtual machines at the cluster level and outside the resource pool. You can manually correct this in the vCenter Server user interface.
- Compliance checks for VMware management objects such as hosts and vCenter Server are not available.