Using the Azure Inventory dashboard you can navigate through the Azure inventory and view service details for each Azure subscription.
The Azure Inventory dashboard is designed to provide an overview of your Azure inventory. By default, the total number of subscriptions and services displayed are at the Azure World level. You can view the number and types of services and also the growth or decline of a service within a specific period for individual subscriptions. You can also drill down and view the service summary per region for a specific subscription. Using this information, you can understand growth trends, and manage and utilize your inventory cost-effectively.
- How many subscriptions are being monitored?
- What services are being used?
- What is the growth trend for services?
How to Use the Dashboard
- Summary widget: Displays the total number of Azure subscriptions and resource groups being monitored at the Azure World level.
- Subscriptions widget: Select a subscription from the table to refresh the service count and view the services specific to that subscription.
- Regions widget: Select a region to filter the service count and view service information per region.
- Resource Groups widget: Select a resource group to filter and view service information per resource group.
Note: You can filter services either by Regions or by Resource Groups at a time.
- Inventory by Services widget: Double click a service to view the growth trend and details regarding the service.