NSX-T Server Pools are used to contain the nodes that are receiving traffic.
Steps to Configure a Server Pool:
You will need to create a single pool per VMware Aria Operations cluster with all the data nodes participating in the cluster as members. Remote collectors must not be added into this pool.
- Go to
- Click the Add () icon.
- Choose a Name for the pool. For example: vROPs-POOL.
- Set Load Balancing Algorithm as LEAST_CONNECTION
- Configure SNAT Translation as Auto Map
- Add the pool members (VMware Aria Operations data nodes IP addresses and Port) as following:
- Attach an Active Health Monitor to the pool (please refer to the example below)