You can import and synchronize existing cloud accounts from VMware Aria Automation to VMware Aria Operations . Click Import Accounts from VRA > Import Accounts to list all the cloud accounts associated with vCenter Server, Amazon AWS, and Microsoft Azure that are not managed by VMware Aria Operations . You can select and import these accounts into VMware Aria Operations directly with existing credentials as defined in VMware Aria Automation or add or edit the credentials before the import process. The Import Accounts from VRA option is hidden from the user until the integration with VMware Aria Automation is activated from the integration page under or Repository tabs.
- Verify that VMware Aria Automation is activated from in VMware Aria Operations .
- Verify that you know the vCenter Server credentials that have sufficient privileges to connect and collect data.
- Verify that the user has privileges of Organizational Owner and Cloud Assembly administrator set in VMware Aria Automation.
- From the left menu, go to Import Accounts from VRA. tab, click on the horizontal ellipses, and then select
- From the Import Accounts page, select the cloud account you want to import.
- To override an existing credential from VMware Aria Automation.
- Select the existing credential from the Credential drop-down menu and click Save.
- To add a new credential, click the plus icon next to the Credential drop-down menu and enter the credential details and click Save.
- Select the collector/group from the drop-down menu.
- Click Validate to verify that the connection is successful.
- Click Import.
The imported cloud account is listed in the Warning to OK.page. After the data collection for the cloud account is complete the configuration status changes from