If you want to delete an old or expired certificate associated with an adapter, perform the following steps:
- Log in with the administrator user name and password.
- In the menu, click Administration, and in the left pane click .
- In the certificate window, select the certificate that has to be removed.
- Click Delete to remove the certificate.
- If the certificate is being used by the adapter, then the following message comes up:
A certificate can be configured for one or more adapters if it is the same destination system.
- If you delete a certificate which is already being used by another adapter, the adapter fails to connect or start. As a workaround, perform the following steps:
- On the left pane, click
. The Accounts tab appears.
- Select the particular integration and click the vertical ellipsis and then click Edit.
The Account Information page opens.
- Click Validate Connection.
- A prompt comes up asking the user to import the associated certificate. Click OK.
- Restart the adapter from the Accounts tab.
- On the left pane, click .