Review the following list of feature limitations of Google Cloud VMware Engine integration.
- Management VMs are hidden from end-user visibility, hence their CPU and memory utilization are not included in the utilization of hosts, clusters, and upper level objects. As a result, the utilization of hosts and clusters may appear lower than expected and capacity remaining may appear higher than expected.
- Cost drivers to calculate cost for the operating system license and additional cost per entity types are not supported.
- Bill-based costing is supported if Google Cloud VMware Engine was purchased through VMware. Customers can use rate card costing if Google Cloud VMware Engine was purchased from a partner or a vendor other than VMware.
- The end-user on the vCenter Server on Google Cloud VMware Engine has limited privileges. In-guest memory collection using VMware Tools is not supported with virtual machines. Active and consumed memory utilizations continue to work in this case.
- You cannot log in to VMware Aria Operations using the credentials of the vCenter Server on Google Cloud VMware Engine.
- The vCenter Server on Google Cloud VMware Engine does not support the VMware Aria Operations plugin.