Review the following list of feature limitations of Oracle Cloud VMware Solution integration.
- Cost drivers to calculate cost for the operating system license and additional cost per entity types are not supported.
- Bill-based costing is not supported.
- You cannot log in to VMware Aria Operations using the credentials of the vCenter Server on Oracle Cloud.
- The vCenter Server on Oracle Cloud VMware Solution does not support the VMware Aria Operations plugin.
- vCenter Server and NSX-T standalone accounts configured with IPs are not recognized by the Oracle Cloud VMware Solution account and do not appear under the corresponding SDDC after Oracle Cloud VMware Solution is added. For upgrade, vCenter Server and NSX-T should be configured with FQDNs.