Identify the clusters in a data center that have enough space for your next set of virtual machines.
- From the left menu of VMware Aria Operations , click Environment > Object Browser.
- Select vSphere World.
- Click the Heat Map tab under the Details tab.
- Select the Which clusters have the most free capacity and least stress? heat map.
- In the heat map, point to each cluster area to view the percentage of remaining capacity.
A color other than green indicates a potential problem.
- To examine the resources for the cluster or data center, click Details in the pop-up window .
What to do next
Identify the green clusters with the most capacity to store virtual machines.