You can install VMware Aria Suite Lifecycle using VMware Aria Suite Lifecycle Easy Installer for VMware Aria Automation and Workspace ONE Access.
You must meet these prerequisites before you can install VMware Aria Suite Lifecycle:
- Ensure you have a vCenter set up and access to the credentials.
- Ensure you have the network configuration details for VMware Aria Automation
- Ensure you know the VMware Aria Suite Lifecycle VA deployment details
- Click Install on the Easy Installer window.
- Click Next after reading the introduction.
- Accept the License Agreement and click Next. Read the Customer Experience Improvement Program and select the checkbox to join the program.
- To specify vCenter details, enter these details on the Appliance Deployment Target tab.
- Enter the vCenter Server Hostname.
- Enter the HTTPs Port number.
- Enter the vCenter Server Username, and Password.
- Click Next and you are prompted with a certificate warning, click Accept to proceed.
- You must specify a location to deploy virtual appliances.
- Expand the vCenter tree.
- Expand to any data center and map your deployment to a specific VM folder.
- Specify a resource cluster on the Select a Compute Resource tab.
- Expand the data center tree to an appropriate resource location and click Next.
- On the Select a Storage Location tab, select a datastore to store your deployment and click Next.
- On the Network Configuration and Password Configuration tabs, set up your Network and Password configuration by entering the required fields, and clicking Next.
The network configurations provided for all products are a one time entry for your configuration settings. The password provided is also common for all products and you need not enter the password again while you are installing the products.
- For a VMware Aria Suite Lifecycle VM, enter the NTP Server for the appliance and click Next.
Password should have minimum one upper case, one lower case, one number and one special character. Special characters can be !@#$%^&*().
- Set up VMware Aria Suite Lifecycle configuration settings,
- Enter a Virtual Machine Name, IP Address, and Hostname.
- Provide configuration information. Enter the Data Center Name, vCenter Name and Increase the Disk Space fields.
- Enable or disable the FIPS Mode Compliance, as required.
- Click Next.
What to do next
You can now start installing VMware Aria Suite Lifecycle.