To perform a bulk password update for data source passwords, use VMware Aria Suite Lifecycle.
Verify if you have created VMware Aria Operations for Networks data source passwords in VMware Aria Suite Lifecycle.
- Under Environments, select the data sources that you want to update.
- Select the VMware Aria Operations for Networks product card, click the vertical ellipses for the environment, and then click Change Data Sources Password.
- Under Select Data Sources, select the data sources to update, and then click Next.
- Under Update Credentials, click New Password and then click Next.
Note: If you select multiple data sources to update passwords, the new password applies to all the selected data sources.
- Under Precheck details, click RUN PRECHECK and then click Next.
- Under Summary, verify the changes for the data sources.
- Click Finish.
Note: When you perform a bulk password update and one or more passwords fail to update, the request is marked complete. No warning appears for passwords not updated. Click the data source details for information, and then retry updating the bulk passwords.