You can import an instance of VMware Aria Operations into VMware Aria Suite Lifecycle.
Verify that you have the required IP credentials.
- After creating an environment on the Create Environment page, open the product card and select the VMware Aria Operations check box.
- Select Import and then click Next.
- Enter the VMware Aria Operations Master Node IP Address, Root, and Admin Password.
The admin password should be for a local user only, not a user with administrator permissions.
If you are importing an existing VMware Aria Operations installation, enable SSH for all the VMware Aria Operations nodes and set root passwords in all nodes.
- Select a vCenter instance.
- Click Next and review the summary information.
- Click Submit to import.
If each node has different passwords, the import request fails. You can provide the correct password in the retry operation for each failed request.