Verify that the newly deployed Full Copy Clients are operational and include the parameter values defined in the deployment descriptor.
Verify that the Full Copy Clients are deployed. See Deploy VMware Blockchain Nodes Using VMware Blockchain Orchestrator.
- SSH into the Full Copy Client.
- Enter the login credentials for the root user account.
- To view all the running containers, run the
- Verify that the following items are properly configured.
The AWS access key, secret key, and bucket name must be filled out and accurate.
The protocol must use a standard protocol, such as uppercase HTTP and HTTPS.
The URL must be either an FQDN or IP address, with an optional port number.
Each Full Copy Client must be configured to communicate with a separate S3 compatible ObjectStore service.
- To view the Concord container logs, run the
docker logs –f concordcommand.
- (Optional) Select a different Full Copy Client IP address and repeat the validation steps.
What to do next
Verify that the Client node includes all the parameter values set in the deployment descriptor. See Validate a Client Node in VMware Blockchain Orchestrator.