Verify that the newly deployed Client nodes are operational and include the parameter values defined in the deployment descriptor.
Verify that the VMware Blockchain nodes are deployed. See Deploy VMware Blockchain Nodes Using VMware Blockchain Orchestrator.
- SSH into the Client node.
- Enter the login credentials for the root user account.
- View all the running containers, run the
docker ps -acommand.
- Verify that the following containers are running.
If you have set up metrics and enabled a Wavefront service account, then this container appears.
- To view the DAML ledger container logs, run the
docker logs –daml_ledger_apicommand.
Sample messages appear.
INFO c.d.d.o.v.w.s.TRClient - Thin Replica Client INFO Started Index Server
- (Optional) To validate the uptime of service, list server calls.
grpcurl -plaintext localhost:6861 list
- (Optional) Select a different Client node IP address and repeat the validation steps.