You can use the newly created service user account to create a VM from the content library and validate the configured vSphere permissions.
You can also log in to the VM to verify any network connectivity problems.
Verify that your environment has vSphere 7.0 and 6.7 installed and configured. See Prepare Your vSphere Environment for On-Premises Deployment.
- Log in to vCenter Server.
- Select .
- Select the recently created content library.
- Select OVA Template.
- Select the OVA template name.
- From the Actions tab, select New VM from this Template.
- Follow the steps in the VM setup wizard.
- Log in to the VM to verify the network connectivity.