You can log into the Amazon CloudWatch platform to monitor health or identify and troubleshoot any transaction problems.
If you have configured the option for creating dashboards on Amazon CloudWatch, only the infrastructure metrics dashboards are created.
Verify that you have Amazon CloudWatch configured. See Amazon CloudWatch User Guide.
Verify that you have permission to access the infrastructure dashboards.
- Open the Amazon Cloudwatch console with your AWS account.
- In the left-hand side menu, navigate to Dashboards.
- Locate the dashboards created with the prefix "VMBC-" and suffix with your blockchain ID.
These dashboards are created during deployment.
Name of Docker dashboard containing metrics depicting the Docker containers status on the VMware Blockchain nodes.
Name of network dashboard containing metrics depicting the network status on the VMware Blockchain nodes.
Name of system dashboard containing metrics depicting the system status such as memory and CPU on the VMware Blockchain nodes.
- (Optional) Manually create a metrics dashboard.
- From the Dashboards page, Create Dashboard.
- Select the required widget type from the dialogue box and click Next.
- Select Metrics from the pop-up dialogue box and click Configure.
- In the search bar, enter your blockchain ID.
- Open the metrics for that blockchain ID and select from the list to add to the widget.
- Repeat the above steps to add other widgets to your dashboard.