Welcome to the VMware Blockchain™ documentation.
You can use the navigation on the left to browse through the VMware Blockchain documentation. All the VMware Blockchain documentation is also available in the PDF format, which you can access by clicking the Download PDF icon when you are reading a page or viewing a search result.
VMware Blockchain Overview
VMware Blockchain is an enterprise-grade blockchain platform that enables multi-party workflows. It uses advanced techniques such as byzantine fault-tolerant state machine replication, authenticated data structures, and integration with smart contract execution engines to enable customers to build and run decentralized multi-party applications.
Key VMware Blockchain capabilities include:
- Consistency of data in the blockchain and resilience of the system.
- Maintain privacy and a single verifiable source of truth for all parties to avoid reconciling data.
- Integration with smart contract languages allows application developers access to all features and the platform while providing familiar interfaces such as the DAML Ledger API.
- Operational simplicity around deployment, observation, upgradeability, and supportability.
- To learn more about the product, visit the VMware Blockchain Product Page.
- To download the product, visit the VMware Download site.
- Learn about the VMware Blockchain solution and latest news, visit the VMware Blockchain Blog.
- Explore the VMware Blockchain environment from the Hands-On Lab (HOL) portal.