Purpose:To make it easier to use Visual Studio in a Carbon Black App Control environment by approving Visual Studio output and improving build performance.
Description: Approves Visual Studio builds and ignores intermediate build files. This can improve the performance of Visual Studio builds by telling Carbon Black App Control to not track uninteresting files.
|Enabled by Default:||No|
|Minimum Agent Version Required:||7.2.0|
Rapid Config Settings
As with most rapid configs, you can:
Enable or disable the rapid config.
Specify what policies the rapid config applies to.
- Visual Studio Locations:
- Visual Studio installation locations will be identified using well known registry keys. If there are additional installation locations for Visual Studio please enter them here.
- Intermediate Files To Ignore:
- Ignore writes of the following file types by Visual Studio. You can add and remove items from this list.
- Users And Groups To Restrict The Rules To:
- Defines specific users or groups to apply the rule to. By default, selection is Any User.