Purpose: To ignore the writes of non-executable Microsoft Exchange files according to suggestions by microsoft found here: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb332342.aspx
Description: Improves the performance of Microsoft Exchange servers when running along side Carbon Black App Control.
|Enabled by Default:||No|
|Minimum Agent Version Required:||7.2.0|
Rapid Config Settings
As with most rapid configs, you can:
Enable or disable the rapid config.
Specify what policies the rapid config applies to.
Microsoft Exchange Files
Use this group to specify Microsoft Exchange related files that will be ignored by Carbon Black App Control when they are written by the processes specified below.
- *Exchange Files To Ignore:
- Carbon Black App Control will ignore writes of these specified Microsoft Exchange Files. You can add or remove items from this list.
- *Processes That Write The Files To Ignore:
- Carbon Black App Control will ignore writes to the specifed files by these processes. You can add or remove items from this list. Default entry is:
- <OnlyIf:RegKeyExists:HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\ExchangeServer><ProgramFiles>\Microsoft\Exchange Server\*
- Files That Will Be Tracked:
- If there are files that are being ignored that should be tracked add them here.