Copyright © 2004-2022 VMware, Inc. All rights reserved.
Carbon Black is a registered trademark and/or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks and product names may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING. THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
We acknowledge the use of the following third-party software in the VMware Carbon Black App Control product:
Portions of this software created by gSOAP are Copyright © 2001-2004 Robert A. van Engelen, Genivia inc. All Rights Reserved. See Note 1 below for additional details.
This product includes PHP, freely available from http://www.php.net. Copyright © 1999 - 2015 The PHP Group, All rights reserved. See Note 1 below for additional details.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) <2020> See Note 1 below for additional details.
Portions of this software use RadControls for WinForms, Copyright © 2010-2014, Telerik Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Warning: This computer program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
This product contains Smarty and SimpleSAMLphp which are copyrighted software licensed under the Lesser General Public License v3. Copies of the GPL and LGPL licenses can be found at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html and http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html. You may obtain the Minimal Corresponding Source code from us for a period of three years after our last shipment of this product, which will be no earlier than 2016-01-30 by writing to GPL Compliance Division, VMware Carbon Black, 1100 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451.
SOFTWARE FROM THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS OR INDIVIDUALS IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THIS STATEMENT APPLIES TO:
- PHP DEVELOPMENTTEAM
- Copyright (c) 2010 Terence Parr
- Copyright jQuery Foundation and othercontributors
- Copyright (c) 2012-2020, CodePlex Foundation
- Copyright (c) 2004-2020 Jaroslaw Kowalski <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kim Christensen, Julian Verdurmen
- Copyright 2015 BenPlum
- Copyright (c) 2007-2015 Ariel Flesler<email@example.com>
- Copyright (c) 2010 KelvinLuck
Copyright © 2013 - present by Luigi Berrettini and others:
- Copyright (c) 2009 Eduardo Lundgren (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Richard D. Worth(email@example.com)
- Copyright (c) 2014 ChristianBach
- Copyright (c) 2007-2016. The YARA Authors. All Rights Reserved.
- Font data copyright Google2012
- Copyright © 2005-2008 Thomas Fuchs (http://script.aculo.us,http://mir.aculo.us)
- Prototypeis Copyright © 2005-2007 Sam Stephenson. It is freely distributable under the terms of an MIT-style license.
- Copyright (c) 2011-2020 The Bootstrap Authors
- NewtonSoft JSON Copyright (c) 2007 James Newton-King
VMware Carbon Black
1100 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451 USA Tel: 617.393.7400
Web Site: http://www.carbonblack.com
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
User Exchange (Carbon Black Community): https://community.carbonblack.com