You can edit a dashboard to add or remove portlets from it, change its name, or change its sharing and menu options.
- Display the dashboard to edit.
- Click the Edit this dashboard button in the Dashboard toolbar. The Edit Dashboard page opens.
- Modify any of the dashboard parameters, including:
- Portlet name
- Show in main menu selection
- Menu name (if the Show in main menu check box is selected)
- Share with all users selection
- On the Edit Dashboard page, the portlet list includes all portlets. There are several options for filtering the list:
To only see a list of those portlets that are not currently on this dashboard, on the Show menu click Portlets not on the dashboard.
- To see only certain types of portlets in the list, select the type on the Filter by type menu; for example, show only Computer portlets. See Portlet Types and Subtypes for a description of portlet types.You can combine choices on the Show menu with selections on the Filter by type menu.
- If the list spans multiple pages, you can click the page numbers or arrows at the bottom of the list to navigate from page to page. The legend in the bottom right corner of the list tells you how many items and how many pages are in the current list.
- Click the Preview button next to any portlet in the list to see what it will look like on the dashboard.
- Select the check box to the left of the name of each portlet to add to the dashboard.See Creating and Customizing Portlets to create a new portlet.
- Deselect the check box next to the name of each portlet to remove from the dashboard.
Caution: Do not click the Delete link to the right of the portlet name – this action deletes the portlet from the Carbon Black App Control Server entirely, not only from the current dashboard.
- Click the Save button.