To create a snapshot (or add to one) from all files on a computer, perform the following procedure.
- On the console menu, click Assets > Computers.
- In the Computers table, click the name of the computer whose files you want to use as a snapshot. The Computer Details page opens for that computer.
- In the Actions menu on the right, click Add Files to Snapshot. The Add Files to Snapshot dialog box opens:
- To create a new snapshot, in the dialog, type in the name for the snapshot in the Create new snapshot text box and click Create.
- or -
To add all of the files on the computer to an existing snapshot, choose an existing snapshot from the Choose existing snapshot menu and click Add.
- To view the contents of your snapshot, click Reports > Baseline Drift on the console menu and then click the Snapshot tab. Your new or modified snapshot is displayed in the Snapshots table.